Ballroom Dancing Orange County: Date Night Lessons!
Ballroom dancing classes are a wonderful idea for a date. Why is that, you ask? Well, let me give you a couple of reasons:
- Ballroom dancing is a great idea for a date because it’s no secret that every woman has seen ballroom dancing, potentially (typically) on Dancing with the Stars, and has had a secret, or not so secret, urge to want to learn how to dance like that. Therefore, if you are a man looking for a great date idea for your woman, she will be more than excited to find out you have scheduled a ballroom dancing lesson with/for her. Disclaimer: you won’t immediately be as awesome as the people dancing on Dancing with the Stars, but don’t let that disappoint you. Dancing of that quality takes a lot of time and effort. It also requires dedication to the art.
- It will bring you closer together as a couple. I mean this literally and figuratively. Literally, you two will be closer physically. Figuratively you will learn how to work through dancing, and learning something new with one another. You will learn how to be confident in trusting your partner. The woman will learn how to follow her man’s lead and the man will learn how to properly and graciously lead his woman. If there are slight mistakes in your dancing, you two will be coached on how to fix them and then you will be happier with one another knowing you are helping each other achieve goals.
- Ballroom dancing is something that is fun! You will enjoy ballroom dancing simply because it is exciting and will make you feel confident as you begin mastering the moves. The two of you will begin understanding the way you move together and the awesome work of art you are able to create through movement.
- Ballroom dancing is a form of exercise, and not just for your body, but for your mind as well. Everyone knows that couple’s are great for motivating one another to work out and take care of their bodies. As you dance, you also get all those feel-good endorphins and will relish in taking lessons, as you will undoubtedly be having a good time with one another.
- Ballroom dancing also helps to teach couples how to communicate effectively and efficiently. If something goes wrong, it is important to know how to fix it and the ways in which it can best be changed in order to avoid those same mistakes in the future. Similarly, it is important to be able to communicate with your partner what they are doing well since you also want to help them feel comfortable and confident. Both of these are important skills for real life as well and can be a lesson to take away from your ballroom classes.
While I could undoubtedly go on forever about the positives of learning ballroom dancing as a date, I will leave you with these important reasons and leave the choosing up to you; there’s really no reason not to!
Article by Bella Ballroom office manger, Shelby.