First Dance Songs – Wedding Dance Lessons Orange County
Song Ideas for the First Dance at Your Wedding:
We’re here to share with you a list of great first dance wedding songs to give you some ideas for your special day and special dance with your life partner. Even if you don’t find “the one” on this list, hopefully it can help give you some ideas and song artists. Here at Bella Ballroom Dance Studios in Orange County, we can help you with wedding dance lessons to ANY song! There are just a few ideas. We are not ranking the songs, we are displaying different options for you.
We’re sure you will find one that will resonate with you, your partner, and your love story.
- “Amazed”by Lonestar.
- “Forever Mine”by Andrea Day.
- “Endless Love”by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie.
- “When the Stars Go Blue”by Ryan Adams.
- “I Choose You”by Sarah Bareilles.
- “Wonderful Tonight”by Eric Clapton.
- “As”by Stevie Wonder.
- “As Time Goes By”by Dooley Wilson.
- “At Last”by Etta James.
- “Better Together”by Jack Johnson.
- “By Your Side”by Sade.
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love”by Elvis Presley.
- “Come Rain or Come Shine”by Ray Charles.
- “Crazy Love”by Van Morrison.
- “Fly Me to the Moon”by Frank Sinatra.
- “Grow Old With Me”by Mary Chapin Carpenter.
- “Here and Now”by Luther Vandross.
- “How Sweet It Is (to be Loved by You)”by James Taylor.
- “I Only Have Eyes for You”by The Flamingos.
- “It Had to Be You”by Dooley Wilson.
- “La Vie en Rose”by Edith Piaf (French), Louis Armstrong (English).
Here you go my friends! We certainly know that it can take a long time to go through many songs and choose the ideal one. The purpose of choosing a first dance song is to find the one that represents or conveys your love story in an authentic way through the lyrics and rhythm of the song.
We know that your wedding day will be a memory that will remain in your mind for the rest of your days, therefore at Bella Ballroom Dance Studio we make sure that you have a great time learning your dance steps and building the necessary confidence for you and your partner to be ready to create magic in the dance floor.