Wedding Planning in Orange County: Emergency Kit
November 20, 2018 by Jennelle Wax
Filed Under: Blog, Orange County Wedding Venues
Wedding Day Emergency Kit: Wedding Planning in Orange County, CA
An “emergency kit” for the day of the wedding ensures all the planning you’ve done continues for the big day! Being ready for the unexpected can make the day go that much smoother. We have a suggested list so you’re ready for any possible day-of needs.
- Medications – pain and allergy meds, antacids to calm the digestion tract
- Makeup Meltdown – have powder, concealer, lipstick, q tips and blotting papers ready for touch ups.
- White Chalk – For spills on the dress, chalk will cover what stain removers might not. But also bring stain remover pens!
- Hairspray/bobby pins – for flyaways and the inevitable lost bobby pins
- Double sided tape – For keeping the dress in place and pant hems even
- Blister prevention rub – This is a lifesaver if you aren’t sure if your shoes are properly broken in!
- Mini Sewing Kit – Shirt/Dress buttons, needle and thread (bring thread matching your dress, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes and groom and groomsmen shirts), and safety pins
- Deodorant – Running around getting everything done means deodorant may need to be reapplied
- Shaving Razor/Tweezers – Chances are, there’s a stray hair somewhere that was missed
- Lint Brush – For the pet fur that may have invited itself to the wedding
- Scissors – Can snip any stray threads
- Extra Earring Backs
- Super Glue – can fix jewelry, shoes, and so much more
- Phone Charger – from calling vendors, texting each other, or looking up some last-minute detail, phones are sure to need a recharge
- Snacks – because none of the above can fix a hungry bride or groom