Bella Ballroom Excellence in Performing Arts Scholarship
In order to further Bella Ballroom’s mission to provide opportunities to young, emerging artists, we are proud to sponsor an annual scholarship contest. This contest is open to current U.S. undergraduate students. The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship.
To Be Eligible to Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled with an accredited U.S. college, university, or trade school.
- Must be a current undergraduate majoring in dance, theater, music, performing arts or related field.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a video showcasing their talents in the performing arts. Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes. Professional videos are not required, but videos should have clear audio and visuals of the performance. Videos longer than 2 minutes will not be eligible. Videos should be included as a 3rd party link (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and video files should not be emailed directly as attachments.
Applicants must also submit a 200-500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How does your pursuit of excellence in the performing arts help create a positive impact in the world?
- How have the performing arts helped you overcome obstacles in your life?
Due Date: November 15, annually
Awarded: December 31, annually
What to Include:
- Full Name, Email, Phone number, Mailing address
- University Name, Major, Year to Graduate
- College transcript
- 200-500 word Essay
- Link to Performance Video (do not email video file)
Please email all materials to: email@example.com