Last Minute Wedding Dance Lessons in Orange County
In the midst of wedding season we tend to get quite a few couples that only have a limited time to learn their wedding dance. The process of wedding planning is long and there is a lot to it. Some couples don’t think about their wedding dance until just weeks before the wedding, and then panic due to their time crunch. Granted we usually recommend coming in months before your big day so that you can learn your dance and gain the confidence within yourselves to perform well in front of all your guests, but something is always better than nothing! With last minute wedding dance lessons, you can still have a beautiful first dance.
For some people, the thought of having to take wedding dance lessons is scary, nerve racking, and unsettling. I get it. It doesn’t look easy, especially if you have no prior dance experience. Furthermore, the fact that you might have less than two weeks before your wedding and you need to make sure you and your fiancé look effortless in front of your guests can feel overwhelming. Nevertheless, be assured that with a few last minute wedding dance lessons you will be in good hands with Bella Ballroom Dance Studio. We are considered experts in wedding dances and have been the top pick for Orange County wedding dance lessons for The Knot for the last five years. Also, this is our 7th year winning the Couples Choice Award from the Wedding Wire! If time has escaped you and you need to take last minute wedding dance lessons, we are your studio!
A few things to keep in mind before you come in for your last minute wedding dance lessons:
- If you are worried about your time frame or lack there of, don’t. We are very flexible with scheduling. We are open seven days a week and will work with you. If all else fails, we have couples that have double booked lessons on one day, which can help a lot especially in a time crunch. Consider mapping out your schedule for your last minute first dance lessons before your first lesson with you fiancé so that you can spend more time dancing and less time scheduling when you arrive to our Costa Mesa dance studio.
- I highly suggest that you have your song picked out before you come in. We will be able to make the most of your last minute wedding dance and wedding dance lessons when the song has already been decided on.
- It helps if you and your fiancé talk before you come in about what you are looking for in your wedding dance. Connect on whether you want something simple or something with more of “wow” factor. Being on the same page or at least knowing where your fiancé stands is important.
- I can’t stress how important it is to practice your wedding dance, especially if you are short on time. Find the time and space to practice what you’ve learned in your first dance lessons. It makes a tremendous difference and you will be thankful for it at the end of it all.
- Be realistic with your expectations. If you don’t practice and you’ve waited to do your first dance lessons last minute, realize it’s going to be hard to have a wedding dance that is comparable to Dancing With the Stars. Most would agree that having plenty of time and practice will always make for the best wedding dances. That being said, we will help you make your first dance beautiful regardless of the circumstances. Over the past few months we’ve had quite a bit of last minute wedding dance couples. I’m happy to share that every one of those couples were very happy with their dance by their wedding day. We’ve had as little as a week to help couples get ready, but they make it happen because they put in the effort and knew it was important to them.
At the end of the day, we recommend that you come in for your wedding dance lessons as soon as you can! You are in great hands here at Bella Ballroom Dance Studio. We’ve got you covered regardless of your time frame issue. We are great at what we do and we’ll make you comfortable and confident enough to shine bright on your wedding day. Hope to see you soon!
Article by Jacqui